To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My accounts shows as FROZEN. How do I re-activate or unfreeze my account?

Options
KarynChabot
KarynChabot
Community Member

It seems I have a "team account"? I am not sure what that means. I had my web designer set me up with 1Password in 2014 or 2015 and dont remember any of the details for how he established my account. Now my account on my Iphone and 2 macbooks are not synching. How can I fix this? I am able to sign in successfully, but it says I can only be in "read only" mode. Thank you.

Karyn Chabot

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020219/uploads/editor/xz/4g4d2kgx4sha.png "")

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Frozen Accounts

Comments

• KarynChabot
    KarynChabot
    Community Member
    Options

When I click on the words ACCOUNT FROZEN at the top of my window, another pop up window appears saying I should contact the account owner for permission. I thought I was the account owner? If not, would that mean my 2015 Web Guy created this Team Account with him as the owner? If so, he's fallen off the face of the earth, so I can't find him. This was supposed to be my personal account. I dont want to lose ALL my information. Please help me separate my account to a single account and reactivate it. Thank you. Karyn

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @KarynChabot! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.