Feature Request - Last Used Date/time

Options
eldrumo
eldrumo
Community Member

I use other password management solutions for enterprise level work, and there are some simple nice to have things that 1Password can do to provide a more robust and helpful user experience. (I am not suggesting that 1Password integrate with Windows/AD, IOS, or Linux based systems for automatic password cycling nor am I suggesting that it plugin to MSP software!) However, I do have a simple features that I would like to see:

I would very much like to see a "Last Used" datetime stamp when viewing a specific password in the vault via web/mobile app/browser. Date time stamping update that is triggered on copy and on autofill should be fairly simple, and there are multiple reasons why being able to see this stamp (along with the already existing created/last modified stamps) is useful. From a formatting standpoint, it think the most obvious place to put this data is directly above the created and last modified stamps. Ideally, this is selectable in the "sort by" dialog box also.

Thank you,

1Password Version: 7.7.2
Extension Version: 1.22.3
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @eldrumo

We're already storing that information, so that's a good start. It is possible (likely) that we don't consistently show it / make it available in the UI but that is something we're hoping to address in the next generation of the apps (uniformity). At present, on iOS, you can sort your items by date last used, and when you do, the date shown below the item title will be the last used date.

I hope thatI hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• eldrumo
    eldrumo
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben, thanks so much, that is great news! I will certainly be happy to upgrade when the next gen is released. (Unfortunately, I use an Android and that sort option is not currently available in the application.) I will hold tight until then!

• Ben
    Options

If you have a 1Password membership upgrades will be included at no additional cost. :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.