www.express-scripts.com Log In Fail

Weird behavior on this site: https://www.express-scripts.com/#login?routingPage=consumer/site/dashboard.

No amount of clicking in the "Username" field will pop up the 1P icon. But clicking once in the "Password" field and then back in the "Username" field WILL pop it up.

This screenmovie demonstrates: https://app.box.com/s/4cwpx7uut0133bw0wfdm5cmm3l8ute9x

1Password Version: 7.7.1.BETA-3 (70701003)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.1 Beta (20C5061b)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @HFTobeason!

Is this happening with 1Password X or with the Safari extension?

• HFTobeason
    HFTobeason
    Community Member

I'm not even sure what 1PasswordX is, honestly. But I'm sorry I forgot to include the browser info: Safari 14.0.2 (16610.3.7.1.5). The days are long, and my brain gets mushy.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@HFTobeason:

Thank you for the confirmation! I think this happens because the username field already has focus on that form. If you go to the homepage of that website instead, and click on the Log In button at the top of the screen, does the 1Password inline menu appear right away when you click on the username field?

• HFTobeason
    HFTobeason
    Community Member

If you go to the homepage of that website instead, and click on the Log In button at the top of the screen, does the 1Password inline menu appear right away when you click on the username field?

Yes.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited December 2020

@HFTobeason

That's how it works for me, by the way. Some sites hide the login area until you click on their link to expose that area. Then the credentials auto-fill.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Yep, some websites developers like to do fancy stuff with auto-focus, but the side effects are the ones you describe here.

We hope that's not too much of an inconvenience for you :)

This discussion has been closed.