Invited a family member, who joined 1Password but can't see our shared vault

Options
flyncl
flyncl
Community Member

I just invited my husband to my new 1Password family account. He accepted my invite and created a 1Password account, using Safari. I confirmed him and I can see him in my family instance, under People. But when he logs into 1Password, but he only sees an account in his own name, not our family account, and he can't see our shared vault. He didn't have a pre-existing 1Password account. I can't figure out what is going on. I tried deleting him and re-inviting him, and we had the same problem. He is a Dashlane user and I convinced him, begrudgingly, to move to 1Password because I use it for work - now I'm paying the price. Help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @flyncl

It sounds like you have taken some excellent troubleshooting steps, and you answered the first question I would have asked about confirming the user.

Is it possible you are not using the default shared vault and created one between the two of you? If so, you may need to invite him to this vault.

If that fails, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address so that we can continue the conversation there? We may need to investigate further.

• flyncl
    flyncl
    Community Member
    Options

Will do - thank you!

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2020
    Options

:chuffed: We look forward to helping you resolve this.

ref: YJE-96468-845

This discussion has been closed.