AgileBits says the Master Password on my "1Password Account has been changed" -- ???

Options
jmassengale
jmassengale
Community Member
edited December 2020 in Mac

I don't understand the email below. NB: I clicked on the link "contact 1Password Support right away" – which produced no action I could see and which did not show a link when I hovered over it. I have included the Raw Source after the forwarded message

Begin forwarded message:

[email message redacted by moderator]

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: NA
OS Version: NA
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Agile Bits says the Master Password for my 1Password account has been changed -???

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @jmassengale

I apologize but we're unable to investigate such reports through this public community space. If you still have concerns and have not already please reach out to us at support@1password.com and we can put you in touch with our security team that way. Thank you!

Ben

• jmassengale
    jmassengale
    Community Member
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that because my experience is that more than a week can pass between email responses from 1Password support, and a basic back and forth can take weeks.

Also, shouldn't I have had a notification that I had a response here? I checked my email to confirm that I did not get a notification.

Can Twitter respond more quickly?

• @jmassengale

Do you have a support id that you can share with me?

This discussion has been closed.