A couple of issues and requests

Options
aadako
aadako
Community Member

I really like the new autofill for the most part. It should go on the side of the text box because it conflicts with Safari's autofill. Sometimes Keychain has passwords that 1Password doesn't.

On bankofamerica.com, every time I fill the password with 1Password it asks to update my Login in 1Password. If I allow it to, it fills the password with a bunch of asterisks and I have to recover the old password. Not fun. What's up with that? I haven't found another site where this happens. I've just added it to my ignore list so that will fix the problem for now.

Is there a way to have 1Password prompt me to unlock every time I focus on Safari, if 1Password is unlocked? Or every time I sit back down at my computer. It's so nice to just have 1Password unlocked and ready to go. I could maybe do this with Keyboard Maestro but I would need a way to programmatically tell whether 1Password is locked or not. Is there some way to do this?

Can you please allow for the Memorable Password to include a target length in addition to the number of words?

And finally the Safari extension did not detect that I had created a new account on this site or offer to save the Login. Kind of ironic.

thanks
Aaron

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Safari
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hey @aadako 👋

I just replied to you via email, so I'll go ahead and close out this thread to avoid duplicate work for the Mac team. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.