What happens after my 14 day trial ends if I've purchased a license?

Options
rawfusion
rawfusion
Community Member

I upgraded to 1Password 7 from 6 tonight and decided to purchase a license. Under Account >> Manage Subscription it says that I have 14 days remaining in my free trail. What happens when the 14 days are up? Do I have to make changes to where my vault will be saved and synced from? Are there any other changes that I will have to make on all of my devices?

Also, I'm kind of regretting purchasing a license if I will lose features. Is it too late to switch from a license purchase to a subscription based one?

I've been using 1Password since version 4, upgraded to 6, and now version 7.

Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 11.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @rawfusion,

It sounds like you created an account with a free trial in addition to purchasing a license. Your account is completely separate from your license. You won't be able to store things in your account after your free trial ends, but you can continue to use 1Password 7 and store things locally afterwards.

That being said, it's not too late to switch from your license to a membership. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• rawfusion
    rawfusion
    Community Member
    Options

I sent a message via the 1Password Support page. I hope that reaches you or someone that can help me resolve this issue.

Thank you, @Joy_1P !

• rawfusion
    rawfusion
    Community Member
    Options

I've been waiting patiently for support to contact me back, but no one has in 8 days. Can someone help me get a refund for the license that I purchased, Please? I rather subscribe instead and I only have 4 days left on my "free trial."

My support ticket: #CHC-72997-816

Thank you.

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2021
    Options

@rawfusion

One of my colleagues Intan, replied to you 6 days ago. Can you please check any junk/spam filtering software?

• rawfusion
    rawfusion
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy

I checked my spam folder and I do not see a message from Intan. Can they or someone email again, please?

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2021
    Options

@rawfusion

Sure thing! I just resent that message.

ref: CHC-72997-816

• rawfusion
    rawfusion
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy

Thank you!