New user - trouble getting started

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Not syncing...again :(.

Comments

• dianeallingham
    dianeallingham
    Community Member
    Options

I am brand new user and am finding this all very confusing. First I had issues setting up two difference passwords for the same website (banking: two separate accounts) and now new passwords are not showing up on my iPhone, which is making me very nervous about using 1Passport. I have emailed for help twice with no reply. Will passwords I have entered into my Mac iPassport appear on my IOS 1Password? It's the same account. How do I get them to synch? Have read all the replies above but it's a;l too much!

• dianeallingham
    dianeallingham
    Community Member
    Options

I did not bargain for any of this when I bought my first year just a week ago. I am not comfortable with a software whose recent version doesn’t work properly. How do I go about uninstalling the product and getting my money back?

• Ben
    Options

@dianeallingham

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting started. I see you've already reached out to us via email. We're a little behind because of the holidays but I see my colleague Shawnie was able to reach out to you yesterday and is now awaiting your reply. We look forward to further troubleshooting your issue there. So that we're not duplicating efforts I'm going to close this thread but as I say we'll be happy to work with you through email.

Thanks.

Ben

ref: HQF-58457-543

• dianeallingham
    dianeallingham
    Community Member
    Options

I sent everything to Shawnie and have not heard back. It’s imperative I get this resolved this weekend. I really can’t wait for her to be back on shift.... can someone not help?

• SirLancaster
    SirLancaster
    Community Member
    edited January 2021
    Options

• @dianeallingham

It looks like you were able to continue the conversation with us. We look forward to continuing the discussion.

This discussion has been closed.