I've been asking for help for over a week but have not received it.

CyclstGrl
CyclstGrl
Community Member

I have purchased 1Password and have installed apps on both my iphone 7+ and Mac + the extension. I am fairly sure all installations are completed and correct. The app is not working. I've imported several "items," and the links do not take me to websites. When I log into a website, 1Password gives me a message to open it, but no way to do so. I click on stuff that's supposed to be live, and it doesn't work. My old passwords still work, so 1Password hasn't replaced them as promised. I'm tired of receiving cheery messages from tech support telling me how well I'm doing, sharing links to videos I've watched multiple times. I need a HUMAN BEING in real time to walk me through the issues I'm experiencing, but have been told tech support cannot make appointments. Thus, I am repeatedly left hanging with no meaningful answers, help or support. I do not want to abandon this, but am on the verge of asking for a refund. This simply is not acceptable tech support. Anyone? Willing to help? Please?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Help.

Comments

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member

Sounds like a pretty straightforward installation. Suggest you get things fired up and working on one device (as well as visible via the 1Password website). Once that's done, you can expand the coverage to your other device(s). From there on, you're an expert just like the rest of us...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @CyclstGrl!

I see that my colleagues have been helping you via email in the last few days, so to avoid duplicating support efforts, I am going to let them know that you posted here in the forum, but I will let you continue the conversation via email so we have all the information in one place :+1:

ref: YLY-54856-328

This discussion has been closed.