Autofill doesn't work 2nd time.

Options
dzaring
dzaring
Community Member
edited January 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

I use autofill with an Identities element. I use it to fill information on https://www.gigaparts.net/sweepstakes/ Both, my wife and I, are ham operators. We, each, have Identities element in 1Password. I want to fill out the sweepstakes once for me and once for her. The first time, 1P usually pops up with an ID but the second time it doesn't. Got any ideas?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: 7.7
OS Version: 11.1
Sync Type: 1P.com

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dzaring!

The first time, 1P usually pops up with an ID but the second time it doesn't.

Can you please post a screenshot of the ID that pops up?

• dzaring
    dzaring
    Community Member
    Options

Here are the 2 files. The first and second time thru.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dzaring:

Thank you! I have tested that website in Safari and I was able to get the inline menu to appear multiple times in that form. In the second screenshot, instead of bringing up the 1Password mini window, what happens if you simply click on the Your Email Address field again? Do you see the little 1Password icon appearing in the email field?

• dzaring
    dzaring
    Community Member
    Options

The first time thru, mini pops up automatically. After submitting this form there is a question to answer and submission. When I come back to this form I right click to bring up 1P. I can try clicking on the email address instead but I'll have to wait till tomorrow. I can only submit once a day. Thanks for your help.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @dzaring ,

It might be that 1Password pops up automatically when you first get to this webpage because the webpage automatically focuses one of the fields on the form, but after you send the form there is no longer an auto-focus so you have to manually click the email field there to make 1Password show up again.

• dzaring
    dzaring
    Community Member
    Options

That worked. Click the field first and it will pop up. Thanks for teaching this old dog a new trick. We can learn but, you have to get our attention first. 73's KA9WAP.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We're happy to hear that worked, @dzaring !

Feel free to write here again should you require further assistance with your 1Password.

This discussion has been closed.