Respect 'never display in browser' like the 1Password 7 browser companion extension does.

Options

We have an option in 1Password 7 to hide an entry from the browser auto-fill companion

Can we have this implemented in 1Password X? Or at least have an option in 1Password X's settings to respect this option?

If the option is respected, the item should still be visible in the 1Password website itself or maybe also the 1Password X search, just not in the auto-suggest of 1Password X when you're on a website ready to fill a login.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.22.3
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @BobbyTables

What about making a different vault, then moving all of the items you want to be hidden into that vault? Then hide the vault from view in 1Password X? All of the items you wish to have hidden can be. But without the need to manually edit each login to accomplish your goal.

• BobbyTables
    BobbyTables
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_tommy, there's only a few items that need hidden from the auto-suggest - the administrative overhead of a another vault wouldn't be worth it for such a small benefit, as they're items in a few different vaults. Thanks for your suggestion though.

• That I understand. :chuffed: I also suffer from too may vaults on occasion. I'll share your feedback with the team.

This discussion has been closed.