1Password browser extension for Microsoft Edge on my iPhone

monty16
monty16
Community Member
edited January 2021 in iOS

I have Microsoft Edge as my browser on my Win 10 desktop running 1Password with the 1Password X running as the extension - new user but everything working OK and now on learning curve. Problem is with my iPhone. Downloaded the 1Password app Version 7.7 and it is on my iPhone. Settings in iPhone turned on for Autofill with 1Password. I can open the 1Password app, passwords and log-ins are there but when I hit the home button app closes requiring another sign on with master password. Also have Microsoft Edge 45.12.4 set as my default browser but I can't get it to work with 1Password. Maybe I can't use Microsoft Edge on the iPhone with 1Password? Do I need to get an add-on for it as well? If I need extension do I get it from Apple or Microsoft? Name of extension? Also I have individual apps like Amazon on my iPhone and I can't get them to work with 1Password either. I have to enter the username and password manually which kind of defeats purpose. Help! Thanks. If someone could point me to a video link or article that would be great. I do have the subscription version of 1Password.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: none
OS Version: iOS 14.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how to get 1Password browser extension for Microsoft Edge on my iPhone

Comments

This discussion has been closed.