member.aetna.com still won't fill username and password

Options

I see this problem has existed since 2018. 1Password is does nothing after clicking the little icon in the form fields. I can drag and drop the credentials from the extension, but that's rather tedious. What makes this particular website so difficult to fill in?

I've tried this on their URL that includes the unique identifier and on the same URL with the UID chopped off.

https://www.aetna.com/AccountManagerV3/v/login?identityTransaction=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&appname=NAV&branding=&skin=&language=&channel=web

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.22.3
OS Version: Windows 10 or Chrome OS 88
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:aetna

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Steve3956872 ,

I did see the issue you are describing the first time I opened the page, but then I refreshed the login page and 1Password did show up and allowed me to save a new login and then autofill both fields properly. I am using the latest beta of 1Password X so you might want to try that: https://1password.com/downloads/windows/#beta-downloads

I also suggest you try saving a new login on the page after deleting the current one you already have in 1Password. If the 1Password icon still doesn't respond when you click it on the page, try refreshing the page once more.

Let me know if that worked.

ref: dev/core/core#671

• Steve3956872
    Steve3956872
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks ag_yaron: reloading the page after the first failure works.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @Steve3956872! Our developers are taking another look at this website to see if there is anything 1Password can do here :+1:

This discussion has been closed.