1Password X window too small in Firefox when icon placed in overhand menu

As the title states, if the 1PWX addon icon is placed in the overhang menu instead of the toolbar directly in Firefox, the popup window will always be too small resulting in horizontal scrollbars.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.23.0
OS Version: macOS 11.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @crackout

Can you provide me a screenshot to illustrate this? I'm afraid I don't quite follow your description, and I want to make sure we are on the same path. Please make sure not to reveal any sensitive information in the screenshot.

• crackout
    crackout
    Community Member

Sure, here are the screenshots:

First, the correct view when the 1PWX icon is placed visibly in the toolbar:

And here's how it looks when the icon is placed inside the overhang menu:

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the report, @crackout! You're not the first person to notice, and it's been passed along to our development team. For now, you'll have to use 1Password in the browser outside of the overflow menu in Firefox for it to appear full size.

ref: dev/core/core#67

• hmijail
    hmijail
    Community Member

Seeing the same problem here. I'd note that the issue is not only about the size of the popup, but that the horizontal scroll bar is not doing anything (it moves, but the contents of the window doesn't move with it). So it's impossible to see the hidden side of the pane.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for sharing your feedback about this too @hmijail, I have let the developers know that you also encountered this :+1:

This discussion has been closed.