iPhone not accepting password

Options
justb
justb
Community Member

I just upgraded from a very old license using 1Password 6 to an account using 1Password 7. Since I didn't actually have an account, I created one and created a better password.

I used my iPhone app to add the new account and scanned the code in my profile from the browser on my computer, and it successfully added all the passwords to my account.

However, now 1Password on my iPhone won't accept my previous account password or my new account password.

Also, I don't know what my Sync Type is. How can I find this info and how can I set it to iCloud if it's not?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 14.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iPhone not accepting password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @justb! Welcome to the forum!

However, now 1Password on my iPhone won't accept my previous account password or my new account password.

Are you able to login to your new account on 1Password.com in the browser? In other words, is the issue only happening on your iPhone?

• justb
    justb
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I can log in on my browser. The issue is just on the phone.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@justb:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at how 1Password is configured there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.