I don’t see an invitation in the sidebar in my.ent.1password.com

TommyKwuzhere
TommyKwuzhere
Community Member

I’m on https://my.ent.1password.com/home and want to add my son to our family, having no luck finding the invitation link in the sidebar. All I see on the right are my name profile above the bar and Good Afternoon and Home and Tom’s Family. Only the Home is a link. When I go to https://start.1password.com/invitations it forces me to login but leaves me at the home page.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: os x 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:invitation

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TommyKwuzhere!

Are you an Owner or a Member of this Families account? I wonder if you might be missing the permissions to invite new people to the account.

• TommyKwuzhere
    TommyKwuzhere
    Community Member

that was it... thank you so much for politely pointing out what should have been obvious to me. It didn’t occur to me that’s why I had so many emergency kits printed and in the safe.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @TommyKwuzhere! I am glad I could help :) If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• BWM
    BWM
    Community Member

I am having the same problem in that I cannot see any means to invite people. I see comment regarding Owner or Member, but cannot find where I can check. Where do I find my access to check and update?

• BWM
    BWM
    Community Member

I meant to mention, I have not upgraded to family subscription - only have individual and suspected this was the cause, but again, no means to upgrade per instructions provided. no Option add people.

• @BWM

How are you subscribed to 1Password membership? I believe you may have done this through the app store. To have the option to invite others, you'll need to send us an email to support@1Password.com, and we can help you with making the transition to a family membership. A few changes will need to be made on our backend to get things sorted.

• BWM
    BWM
    Community Member

Yes I am subscribed and I did through app store. Thanks and I'll send email.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @BWM! Let us know if you receive a ticket number, so we can locate your email in the system :+1:

• BWM
    BWM
    Community Member

This was in email header #YDX-53486-916

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@BWM:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: I see that my colleagues have already replied to you over there, so I will let you continue the conversation via email :+1:

ref: YDX-53486-916

This discussion has been closed.