Vault Sharing Feature Needed

Options
MONKi1P
MONKi1P
Community Member

Are there plans to add vault sharing for iOS devices?

Comments

• @MONKi1P

I'm afraid I don't understand. Can you elaborate? If you're using one of our memberships, you can already share vaults between members of, say, a family membership.

• MONKi1P
    MONKi1P
    Community Member
    Options

On iOS I can create vaults but I am unable to share a newly created vault with someone, correct?

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2021
    Options

@MONKi1P

Yes, you would need to use 1Password.com to accomplish that. The iOS app has not caught up to the functions available on the Mac or the web app.

• MONKi1P
    MONKi1P
    Community Member
    Options

Can we expect it to be added? I often work a lot on the go and take care of things via my iPhone and would prefer to use the app over the browser, which on the small screen isn't that great to use.

• @MONKi1P

I would be happy to mention this to the team on your behalf.

• MONKi1P
    MONKi1P
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy any news for sharing vaults? It would be especially needed on iPadOS which is so much like using a desktop app. As a primarily iPadPro + iPhone user it’s not as smooth of an experience having to go to the web interface and explaining this to my aging parents over and over again is probably where my desire for this feature is coming from. They got used to the ease of sharing a password from within the LastPass app. I hope this is coming soon 🙃

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MONKi1P:

Nothing to share about this yet, sorry!

This discussion has been closed.