4.2b3 Unable to Sync to Dropbox

HenryY
HenryY
Community Member
edited January 2013 in iOS

I believe it's probably related to the 1PasswordAnywhere changes.

Sending you my Dropbox sync logs.

Edit: I got it to sync. I do not know how to delete this post.

Comments

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member

I've got the same problem. It says there was an error with the Dropbox service. Have emailed logs.

• Hi guys,

Can you open your Dropbox folder, locate your 1Password data file, right-click on it to select Show Package Contents. Now, do you see the 1Password.html folder with the 1Password.html file in it?

Please let me know.

Also, can you guys PM me your email address, so that I can find the logs. There's some issues with viewing your profiles at the moment, which I'm trying to get the bottom of.

• Hi guys,

If you rename the 1Password.html folder to test, move the 1Password.html file outside of the folder into the root of the agilekeychain folder, delete the empty test folder, and wait for Dropbox to sync, it should then fix the problem.

Please let me know if it helps.

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member

I had this sync issue as well. Mike's fix resolved the problem for me.

• Hi guys,

This should be fixed for good now in the 4.2b4 update that we just pushed now.

Huge thanks for reporting this!

• HenryY
    HenryY
    Community Member

This is exactly what happened, for some reason it created a 1Password.html folder with a 1Password.html file inside, I thought it was something I did.

• Hi Henry,

It was a bug in the 4.2b3 that created the folder and that caused the sync to stop because it can't find 1Password.html anymore since it was in a different location. Once the file is back in its original place, it works fine.

• HenryY
    HenryY
    Community Member

Are you guys going to change the icon in 1PasswordAnywhere to match 1P4?

• Hi guys,

@henry, Not our biggest priority but yes, we plan to modernize it as it'll need to support our new data format that we'll be using for all platforms in the near future.

@face, the (number) are sync conflicts. Because of the importance of those files, we won't delete or resolve those conflicts automatically. You can safely move them out and it should work fine but I don't recommend trashing it until you're sure everything's okay and you can add new items without any issues.

This discussion has been closed.