From the my.1password.com site, after logging in, I always need to select an item from list "twice"?

When I scroll & select any item initially, it returns me to the top of the page, making me scroll to it a second time, then it opens fine. This is from within any browser, also from within widows or chromebook. Not a new issue, but my first report of it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:my.1password.com site after logging in, always need to select item from list "twice"?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @djblais!

Thank you for reporting this! I was able to reproduce this issue on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this :)

ref: dev/b5/b5#10089

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana I have noticed this issue as well. If you select an item, scroll down the list until that item goes off the top of the page and then select another item, you are returned to the first item. If you click the second item again then it is selected as expected. The workaround is to search for rather than browse through items.

• djblais
    djblais
    Community Member

Hi ag_ana
    Thank you for the quick response. Great customer service!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@missingbits:

I have discovered that our developers were aware of this, so I will pass your feedback to them too. Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @djblais! I am glad I could help :) If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• SydneyGiT
    SydneyGiT
    Community Member

Hi guys ... just wondering if there has been any progress on this or if there is an ETA on a fix please?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

No ETA at the moment @SydneyGiT, sorry :(

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Although there hasn't been any progress with this issue, I do recommend you use the 1Password desktop app on your computer if you can.

Managing your logins and items is easier and faster in the desktop app, and you won't encounter this issue at all. You can download and install the desktop app from here: https://1password.com/downloads/

• SydneyGiT
    SydneyGiT
    Community Member

Ok thanks guys ... and I I will try the desktop app.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good. We're here if you require further assistance with the desktop app :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.