Ecosia Android Autofill Support

TreeStruck
TreeStruck
Community Member
edited April 2021 in Android

Ecosia is a browser built on Chromium. They're a non profit that uses money generated by searches to plant trees, they're privacy focused, and they run on their own solar plant, putting more energy back into the grid than they use. Pretty great!

However, 1Password Autofill doesn't seem to work with Ecosia. This was previously raised and closed here: https://1password.community/discussion/108221/autofill-doesnt-work-on-ecosia-android-app

I am using 1Password 7.7.3, with both Autofill and Accessibility turned ON, on a Pixel 4 on Android 11 (build number RQ1A.210105.003).

Are there any updates on supporting Ecosia?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TreeStruck! Welcome to the forum!

We don't have any updates to share, but I have passed your request to the development team :+1: Thank you for letting us know that you would like to see this!

ref: dev/android/onepassword-android#839

• borgax
    borgax
    Community Member

Seems to still be the case over 2 months later. FYI. I'm fairly new to 1password and making it work everywhere but not having luck when using Ecosia. Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@borgax:

Indeed, we have no updates about this yet, but I have let our developers know that you would also like to see this :+1:

This discussion has been closed.