1Password crashes when I do multiple edits

I'm cleaning up over 1000 un/pw in 1Password. However, as I go through making changes to names, moving to different vaults, etc. After like 15 or 20, 1Password will hang. I have to force quit and reopen it to get it working again.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700015) 1Password Store
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OS X 10.13.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:crashes when I do multiple edits

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @CircleYXE! Welcome to the forum!

If you can make this happen on demand, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• CircleYXE
    CircleYXE
    Community Member

Here's my ticket number [#GYX-11478-878]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@CircleYXE:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: I see that my colleague Kayla has already replied to your email, so I will let you continue the conversation over there :+1:

ref: GYX-11478-878

• CircleYXE
    CircleYXE
    Community Member

Thanks guys,
    The update to the latest beta has solved my crashing issues.

Best wishes as that becomes the next official update.

• @CircleYXE

Thank you for giving the beta a try and for taking the time to report your success here.

• CircleYXE
    CircleYXE
    Community Member

Here's my ticket number [#GYX-11478-878]

Glad to be part of the process!

• @CircleYXE

👋 It looks like we talked earlier today. Thank's for following up in the community.

This discussion has been closed.