migrating from last pass to 1password. imported vault. deleted shared user and vault has gone!

Options
shonza
shonza
Community Member

I am just starting out as Lastpass has gone paid I decided to migrate to 1Password. I signed up for an account and by mistake chose family. I migrated my vault from LastPass (using a csv) - I then had to edit the credit cards manually as they hadn't imported properly. Having done that I was looking around at the vault (named LastPass) - I went to manage access - saw it was shared with one user (myself) - I didn't really think much, but I deselected access for Sean Hinton...then confirmed and the vault disappeared? can it be that simple to delete an entire vault?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700015)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 11.2.1 (20D74)
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:delete shared user deletes vault

Comments

• @shonza

I see you also sent us an email. Let's continue the discussion there. That will allow us to discuss any account details if needed in private. Someone should be with you as soon as possible.

ref: BPQ-45584-932

• shonza
    shonza
    Community Member
    Options

OK - thanks - I look forward to hearing from someone by email

• @shonza

It looks like you're talking with my colleague Trevor. I'm going to close this conversation to prevent duplication of efforts. You'll be in great hands with Trevor.

This discussion has been closed.