Problem with Classic Extension and Browser Chrome

Options
tazmanian
tazmanian
Community Member
edited February 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

I'm using Chrome Version 88.0.4324.182.
On every site it get the Information "Reload site to use this extension". After reloading 1Password works fine.
With Browser Safari 1Password will work without any problems.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.7.1.BETA-8 (70701008) 1Passw
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tazmanian! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please post a screenshot of this message?

• tazmanian
    tazmanian
    Community Member
    Options

Hi ag_ana
    Screenshot from first load:

After reloading:

One Comment: This issue is also part of the regular version. I've switched to the beta version because I hope this bug is fixed.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tazmanian:

Thank you for the screenshots! I have to admit that I don't remember ever seeing this (I have also just tried this with extension version 4.7.5.90 and the latest beta, and I did not have to reload for the extension to work).

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? It might be worth quitting and relaunching Chrome too. Do you see the same behavior after starting both again?

• tazmanian
    tazmanian
    Community Member
    Options

Hi i tried this without success.
    In a second step i deactivate all my Chrome extension except 1Password. No success.
    In a third step i activate my macbook air with OS X 10.14.6 and exactly the same Chrome and 1Password Beta, there is no
    problem with the extension.
    So maybe this a problem with OS X 10.15.
    In the next two weeks i make the Update to OS X 10.16. If this problem are again part of 10.16 i will post this in these thread.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tazmanian:

Sounds good, thanks!

There should not be a problem with macOS 10.15 itself, since 1Password 7 is supported there. It is more likely that there is something wrong on this specific device that you are using, or with some software on it.

This discussion has been closed.