I added a credit card to my macbook desktop app and it does not show up in my browser extension

silverdr
silverdr
Community Member

I started with a new subscription to 1password 2 days ago importing all my data from 1password 6 to 7.
I entered a new credit card in 1password 7 but when I went to use it in chrome, the browser extension does not show the new credit card.
Macbook os mojave.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700015) 1Password Store
Extension Version: 1.23.0
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:I added a credit card to my macbook desktop app and it does not show up in my browser extension

Comments

• @silverdr

Do you see a vault called Primary in your Mac app? A Primary vault is not seem by the extension you mentioned.

If so, You'll likely want to remove the now redundant Primary vault to prevent confusion.

1. Check to make sure all of your data is available on https://my.1password.com and ensure you have a copy of your Emergency Kit.

2. If needed copy or move any items from your Primary vault to your membership vault (Personal/Private) that are not already present. * Please be sure you have the most up to date information in your Personal vault.

3. Remove the Primary vault.

This discussion has been closed.