To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Yubikey not recognized

Options
MarkL1
MarkL1
Community Member
edited March 2021 in Memberships

Chromebook, created a yubikey when I originally setup 1password and I've used it a few times successfully. Today my machine crashed and when I logged back in 1password wanted me to use either the yubikey or authenticator. I tried using yubikey several times but it would not accept it (I think it said it wasn't registered) so I finally used the authenitcator to get in. I went to
My Profile-> More Options-> Manage 2 factor authentication
and my yubikey showed up. I tried to to add it under "Setup another factor", but it said it was already registered. So I removed it from the list and tried again, but when I tried to add it, it still says it is registered. So now I don't have the yubikey showing up in the list of second factors and I can't add it. What should I do to get this yubikey added as a second factor?
tnx

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.23.1
OS Version: ChromeOS 88.0.4324.153
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MarkL1!

I think for this we would need to look at the logs, to see why this is happening to you. Can you please follow the instructions here and email the logs to us?

Save a console log in your browser

You can email them to support+forum@agilebits.com. After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• MarkL1
    MarkL1
    Community Member
    Options

I did the same thing I did before with the same yubikey and it added it with no problem. No idea what was wrong before but I'm good now. tnx

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @MarkL1! This is nice to hear :) If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.