Cannot login on an App with iPhone 6S

Options
keithjrn
keithjrn
Community Member

Since your recent 1Password update I am unable to Login to an investment Vanguard account that I have on my 1Password application on my iPhone 6S. Everything works ok with 1Password on my Windows 10 laptop.
I receive an error message from my Vanguard investment account stating INVALID USERNAME OR PASSWORD. If I retype my username and password in the Vanguard investment account it opens up ok. However when I then close the account I cannot reopen it receiving the same INVALID USERNAME OR PASSWORD message.
Any ideas?

1Password Version: 1.23.1
Extension Version: 1.23.1
OS Version: iOS 14.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Cannot login on an App with iPhone 6S

Comments

• @keithjrn

I see that you sent us an email. Let's continue the discussion there to prevent duplication of efforts.

• keithjrn
    keithjrn
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry about that, here is my response to the email
    Hi Tom
    Thank you for your reply. I am not sure your suggestion is entirely valid. It has been possible to log in on my iPhone for several years now wherever I am in the world, and I have travel round the globe extensively prior to 19 March 2020.
    The web site URL is https://secure.vanguardinvestor.co.uk/Login
    No problem with Chrome but I guess it is Safari that is causing the problem - but only recently.
    Over to you.

• The site could respond differently with different browser. Please continue the discussion with Tom as it is already setup for one on one communication.

This discussion has been closed.