Website password changed from MAC not sync’d to iphone

Options
e4av2c
e4av2c
Community Member

Hi, newbie here. I just started family trial yesterday. Today I changed a website password from my MAC and all worked well. I did a logout from that website after the password change and subsequently was able to log back in from the MAC using the 1P suggested creds. About 15 minutes later I tried logging into that website from safari on my iphone using the 1P suggested creds and it failed (assume the password change done from MAC did not sync).

Thanks in advance for your help! Let me know if further info is needed.

MAC: 1P 7 v7.7 (70700016) / OS 11.2.1 / Safari 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.4) / sync = 1P
IPhone 12 Pro: 1P v7.7.1 / iOS 14.4 / sync = 1P

FYI...I just now opened 1P on my iPhone to get 1P version, and decided to try website again from iPhone and now the 1P suggested creds worked. Should it be necessary to open 1P on my iPhone to get safari suggested creds refreshed after making changed from another device?

1Password Version: 7.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 14.4
Sync Type: 1P

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @e4av2c!

FYI...I just now opened 1P on my iPhone to get 1P version, and decided to try website again from iPhone and now the 1P suggested creds worked. Should it be necessary to open 1P on my iPhone to get safari suggested creds refreshed after making changed from another device?

I think this was it: my understanding is that the sync is performed by the 1Password app, so you would need to open it once in case you made changes to another device :+1:

This discussion has been closed.