1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2021

@ronen

Does the inline menu appear on the page you have shown or do you have it hidden by choice?

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    edited March 2021

I've made an example.
    In the real website , after pressing that 1Password option, the 1Password window opens and I need to choose the right login details
    like username , then I need to pasta it and again , mouse right click opens the menu as shown here and again open 1Password window and then choose the password to paste again in the website.
    this is not common in other websites as here its a well known issue in the specific bank website

• Hey @ronen. Does that Login item have the proper URL saved to it, and does 1Password mini show an AutoFill button when you open it? Could you share the URL with us so we can test things on our end?

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

Yes.
    But I’ve disabled the auto login in this site.
    As said, this is a special website

https://hb.unionbank.co.il/E/Login.html

• I'm not sure what you mean when you say you've disabled auto login. Could you clarify? I just saved a test login on this site, and it filled well in all attempts. Could you try saving a new login as outlined here, and let me know if that new login fills for you?

https://support.1password.com/cs/save-login-manually/

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

You need to have a username and a password from that bank !...

This website is a problem one.
    I have asked before to solve an issue but without success ( its ok no problem at all )
    No need to reopen again I just asked a simple question and don't want to take your time again.

• Hi @ronen — I would need a valid login to test signing in, but as far as actually saving and filling, that can be done with any old thing I type in. :smile: I really do want to get to the bottom of this with you, so let me know if you'd like to continue troubleshooting — it's no trouble at all to do so.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

Hi.
    It’s ok.
    Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.