Printer friendly font

Options
ashleyk
ashleyk
Community Member
edited March 2021 in Lounge

This isn't really specific to Macs or any particular version of 1Password. It's a general longstanding problem that needs a fix.

I develop websites for clients and part of that involves hosting their sites on my client reseller server. To put it diplomatically, not all of them are very technical and they often have issues setting up their email accounts, but quite often this comes down to details like passwords that are not available in a clearly legible font, so you end up with issues separating I from l or 0 from O etc.

This is frequently a problem when pasting details to WhatsApp, so sometimes I end up preparing a paper printout from 1Password but the nice clear font found in the app is not transferred to the printed copy if I choose to export that. It would be really helpful if that could be fixed and save me a lot of time either on the phone or meetings in person.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ashleyk!

sometimes I end up preparing a paper printout from 1Password but the nice clear font found in the app is not transferred to the printed copy if I choose to export that.

Do you mind posting a screenshot with an example password, so we can understand what you are referring to exactly? Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.