secondary screen pops up when I try to "open and fill" a website...

rut
rut
Community Member
edited March 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

-- removed for your privacy --

Every time I try and "open and fill" a website a secondary screen pops up will not let let me log on to the website....maybe the attached photo will explain what I am talking about. It forces me to manually log on the the website....it never used to be that way, very frustrating!! Please help!

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.8 (
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS Mojave version 10.14.6
Sync Type: cloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rut!

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? Do you see the same behavior now?

• rut
    rut
    Community Member

Hi ag_ana,
    Thanks for your quick response!
    I followed your instructions and yes I see the same behavior, the secondary screen on upper right of the attached screenshot doesn't come up on every website I have in my personal vault it only comes up on certain websites when I "open and fill"....any other suggestions?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@rut:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• plttn
    plttn
    Community Member

@ag_ana apologies for the ping, but as you didn't seem to catch it, there appears to be sensitive information in that screenshot, both passwords and items of a more personal matter.

• @plttn

Thanks for the heads up.

• @rut

I removed your screenshot for your privacy. You'll likely want to review any items in that screenshot and make needed changes to any sensitive details.

• rut
    rut
    Community Member

Thanks for removing the screenshot! Rookie mistake....ag_ana, I will generate a diagnostics report and get it to you.....

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Great, looking forward to hearing from you :+1:

• Hi @rut,

I have located your email in our internal system and have passed it along to the right team. The team will respond as soon as they can.

ref: FIV-56159-361

This discussion has been closed.