Auto-fill not working on Sands Rewards website in Safari

Options
nickgg
nickgg
Community Member
edited March 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

The website address is: https://www.marinabaysands.com/sands-rewards-lifestyle/login.aspx
It doesn't offer me to save the details upon logging in.
If I manually create the login - it recognizes it, but does not auto-fill the login or pass when I click on the login button. Keyboard shortcut doesn't work either.

Am I missing anything?

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: 7.8
OS Version: macOS 11.2.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi Nick!

I think you might have been using the classic browser extension before, because the behavior you are describing is indeed the one of the classic extension. Can you please download the classic extension and see if that works for you?

Get the 1Password classic extension

• nickgg
    nickgg
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ana,

I gotta admit I'm slightly confused.
    If the behavior I'm describing is the one of the classic extension, why should I download that same classic extension again?
    Furthermore, that one seems to be available only for Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Brave.

Could you please elaborate?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

If the behavior I'm describing is the one of the classic extension, why should I download that same classic extension again?

Because I suspect you are not using the classic extension, but rather the new 1Password in the browser extension (which does not prompt you to save your credentials when you login, for example). Have you tried using the extension from the link in my previous post?

• nickgg
    nickgg
    Community Member
    edited March 2021
    Options

It does prompt me on other sites, so I think it's site-specific as opposed to a problem with the extension.
    I did try the link, which leads me to a page with links for Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Brave.
    I am using Safari.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2021
    Options

You are right, this is happening in Safari specifically, sorry for the confusion. I was able to reproduce this issue on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this :)

ref: dev/core/core#5728

• nickgg
    nickgg
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much, really appreciated 8-)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.