1password mini stopped giving suggestions for Google Chrome

Options

I upgraded to 1password 7.8 and now when I go to a website and do Command + \, It brings up 1password with no suggestions for the website I'm on. I've upgraded the Chrome Extension and still no luck.

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: 1.23.1
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password mini stopped giving suggestions for Google Chrome

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @boneill428!

Can you please download the classic extension and see if that works for you?

Get the 1Password classic extension

When you say that you "upgraded the Chrome Extension", I think you might have switched from the old classic extension to the new 1Password in the browser extension, which works differently. If you download the classic one, is the behavior you are expecting working once again?

• boneill428
    boneill428
    Community Member
    Options

Yup. That was it. I needed the classic extension. I will give the new extension a fair shot too as I assume the classic extension will be retired at some point?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@boneill428:

We don't have any specific plans or dates at this point, but I would imagine we will only have one extension in the future, and it will likely be the latest 1Password in the browser extension :+1:

This discussion has been closed.