Autofill doesn't work after installing version 7.8

Options
rgevans871
rgevans871
Community Member

I just installed version 7.8 and now I can't get my mini to 'autofill' any of my passwords. The only thing that comes up is 'go' which takes me to the site login page. When I get there it still has only 'go' not 'autofill'. If I select 'go' again, it just takes me to another login page. This means I have to manually install my User ID and Password which is not what I want to do. I think it must have had something to do with the installation of version 7.8. How do I delete that version 7.8 so I can use 'autofill' again? If you need the 1Password Extension Version, you need to give me different instructions than what I find when I click on 'How to find extension version?' because I don't have the three stacked dots in my toolbar. I'd appreciate your help here. I depend on 1Password and this makes it almost useless.

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• rgevans871
    rgevans871
    Community Member
    Options

Disregard the above. I panicked. I had my mini open while the 7.8 version was installed. I restarted my laptop and reopened the mini and it works again. Sorry. I need to think a little more before calling for help.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @rgevans871! I am glad to hear that everything is working as expected :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.