usaa.com not working in iOS Safari/Chrome

tannebil
tannebil
Community Member

USAA made some changes to their login process and the 1PWD keyboard picker no longer appears. Happens on both my iPhone 11 and iPad Pro 11.

1Password Version: 7.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 14.4.1
Sync Type: ICloud

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2021

@tannebil

Make sure to add the mobile site to your login and then I would update the auto-fill cache. Open 1Password and navigating to Settings > Password AutoFill? A bar should pop up across the top of the screen (briefly) indicating that AutoFill Passwords is updating. After that completes and the bar disappears please try again.

• tannebil
    tannebil
    Community Member

Thanks for the suggestions but they didn't help.

I think it's actually a USAA on iOS Safari issue as I tested it using the login info in Keychain and it doesn't work there either. USAA must be doing something funky on the login page that breaks password integration. I guess I'll be manually copying the password like some kind of an animal!

• tannebil
    tannebil
    Community Member

It's not as bad as I feared. It's a two screen process and the password prompt comes up on the password screen. So it's just an issue on the user ID screen

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@tannebil:

Thank you for reporting this! I was able to reproduce this issue on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this :)

This discussion has been closed.