How to migrate Vaults from Standalone v6 to v7

Options
tomrehor
tomrehor
Community Member

I have been using v6 for a few years. I just downloaded v7 and purchased the license. Only my Primary vault is showing. How do I bring across the other vaults from v6 to v7?

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 11.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• @tomrehor

It sounds as if you'll need to create additional vaults. Create and share vaults and then move your other items over. Move and copy items

• tomrehor
    tomrehor
    Community Member
    Options

Perhaps I did not explain well enough. I no longer have access to the items in the other two vaults, because the vaults and their included items are not in v7, and I can not open v6 to access them.

Also, please remember that I am using the Standalone app. The links you provided begin "Sign in to your account on 1Password.com". I do not have such an account.

Thank you.

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2021
    Options

Sorry about that. I think I conflated this question with the one you posted about a family plan. My apologies. I'd recommend reaching out to us using support @1password.com, and let us take a closer look at your setup and try to get you access to those vaults. It may require deeper troubleshooting and diagnostic reports, which we don't use here for your privacy.

This discussion has been closed.