Issues with the website internetbs.net

Options

Hello,

I've been having an issue with the login on https://internetbs.net/

This happens when clicking the Login button on top right and using the Autofill function with the 1password extension.

Basically the form gets filled correctly but when clicking on "login", the email field gets deleted and a pop up says that some errors were encountered.

This happens both on Chrome and Firefox. It works fine on Safari.

1Password Version: 7.8.0
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 11.0.1 (20B29)
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey @marcellom. Thanks for reporting this! I'm only seeing this with the classic extension. This site fills well with the new 1Password for the browser, which is what the Safari extension is based on.

https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/

• marcellom
    marcellom
    Community Member
    edited April 2021
    Options

Ok I hope this gets fixed for the classic extension since it is the one I use. Thanks

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

In the meantime, perhaps you can try dragging and dropping your username and password from the 1Password extension into the fields on the websites, that might allow you to log in without seeing the error.

• marcellom
    marcellom
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Yaron, I've just tried that, but I get the same error.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the update, sorry to hear that didn't help :angry:

• marcellom
    marcellom
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, any updates on the issue? Are you working on this?

• Hey @marcellom. The new extension, with its newer/more advanced filling logic, is still your best bet here. Have you considered upgrading to the new extension? :smile:

• marcellom
    marcellom
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Michael, I've tried the new extension and it seems to be working only for the 1password.com version (subscription).

When I installed it, it promptly asked me to login on 1password.com, but my data is offline.

I want to keep the chrome extension for my offline vault synced with Dropbox.

Is that possible with the new extension?

• Hey @marcellom. Indeed, the new extension only works with 1Password accounts — if you have any questions about upgrading from a standalone setup (not offline, since you sync to Dropbox :smile:) to a membership, let me know.

• marcellom
    marcellom
    Community Member
    Options

No, I don't have any questions about that. I find a little weird that the solution to fixing a bug to my current set up is the proposal to upgrade to a paid membership.

• Nhat_Nguyen
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hello @marcellom,

I can reproduce your issue as well. When the classic extension is enabled on your browser, manually typing in the email address and password also doesn't work. I already sent it to the development team for further investigation. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please be patient and stay up to date with the latest version of 1Password. That is the best way to get all the fixes and features we offer.

ref: dev/core/core#7790

• marcellom
    marcellom
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for checking this out Nhat. Yeah it's very frustrating because it makes the website unusable in terms of logging in, even if I copy paste or manually type the email as you say. The only solution I found so far is using Safari, which I would need to start only for this website.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the additional info @marcellom .

Please note that the 1Password Classic extension will no longer receive updates so there's a chance this may not get fixed in the manner you are hoping for, which is why we suggested you consider migrating your data to our cloud service and be able to enjoy the new 1Password in the browser (which works like Safari does, but without offline/Dropbox vaults).

Apologies for the inconvenience.

• marcellom
    marcellom
    Community Member
    Options

Hello ag_yaron, ok now Michael's reply makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying this.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are most welcome :)

This discussion has been closed.