No clear path to a family subscription

I downloaded 1Password 7 from the Mac App Store and started a free trial. I've been using 1Password for many years so I already have a vault with passwords but I didn't have an online account on 1Password.com so I set that up as part of the free trial process.

I want to subscribe to 1Password for Families but I don't have the option to do so in Preferences / Accounts.

At least that is what I assume as the subscription options aren't labeled in the Mac app or on the Mac App Store. I only have the price to go on and I'm assuming the option with the lowest dollar amount per month is an individuals subscription and the one with the higher dollar amount per month is the families option. I can only see the lowest dollar amount per month in the Mac app when I select Preferences / Accounts.

Can you help me subscribe to 1Password for Families?

Comments

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member

@DR76

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to [email protected] from your account's registered email address, so we can continue the conversation there? We'll need to do a bit of work on our end to help you with this.

• Thanks @ag_tommy. Will do

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Let us know once you receive your ticket number @DR76 :+1:

• Hi @ag_ana, Is this a ticket number?

[#RTS-42415-676]

It was added to the subject line of my email to 1Password Support when BitBot replied to me.

• ag_tommyag_tommy

Team Member
    edited April 8

@DR76

Yes indeed that is your ticket number. I was able to locate your message. Someone will be with you to follow up in an email as soon as possible. Thanks!

ref: RTS-42415-676

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file