Firefox addon is locked

kazukazu
edited April 6 in 1Password in the Browser

I have installed the browser addon for Firefox 87.0. The button has a lock icon, so I can't use 1Password (ver. 7.8, macOS 10.15.7). I do not want a login, i use iCloud. Whats wrong with 1Password in Firefox browser that everything is locked right after the installation?

1Password Version: 7.8
Extension Version: 1.24.0
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @kazu!

The button has a lock icon, so I can't use 1Password (ver. 7.8, macOS 10.15.7)

Are you able to unlock it by clicking on the extension button and entering your Master Password?

I do not want a login, i use iCloud.

Can you please elaborate? What do you mean with this?

• Are you able to unlock it by clicking on the extension button and entering your Master Password?
    No

Can you please elaborate? What do you mean with this?
    When I select the icon, a login button to 1Password appears directly. There is no other option available.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@kazu:

No

What happens exactly when you try to unlock it? Do you get an error message?

When I select the icon, a login button to 1Password appears directly. There is no other option available.

Can you post a screenshot of this login button? Thank you!

• 1Password addon stopped reacting, so unfortunately I can't take a screenshot.

After that I uninstalled the addon, changed the browser language to English USA, and reinstalled the addon. After that I could access … Crazy world.
    Thanks for your patience.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you for the update @kazu! I am glad to hear that things are working normally again :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file