What TYPE do you use to create a health card? and can I attach a photo?

theredmoose
theredmoose
Community Member
edited April 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

I am not sure what category type I should use to create a healthcard? Also, is it possible to attach a photo of the actual healthcard to the 1password entry?

I am also surprised that no one has asked this question before. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Here is a Provincial Login Page : https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca/app-identity?viewId=6ZPP2VVHBRHM
When I try to manually save all the fields on this page it only saves the first number.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:health card

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @theredmoose!

I am not sure what category type I should use to create a healthcard?

I personally use a Social Security Number item.

Also, is it possible to attach a photo of the actual healthcard to the 1password entry?

Yes, you can save it as a Document item:

Save important files in 1Password

And then link it to the item you created before:

Link related items in 1Password

When I try to manually save all the fields on this page it only saves the first number.

What version of the 1Password browser extension are you using?

• theredmoose
    theredmoose
    Community Member

I am using 1password 1.24.0 in the latest version of Chrome.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @theredmoose ,

You'll want to download and install the 1Password desktop app in your computer, then you'll be able to add a picture or a document and link it to another item (e.g. a social security item). You can download and install 1Password from here: https://1password.com/downloads/

If you can't/don't want to install the 1Password desktop app, you can still add pictures via 1Password in the browser by clicking its icon on the top right corner of your browser -> Selecting the big PLUS icon to reveal the menu -> Selecting "Document".
    However, you cannot link this document/picture to another item so you will have two separate items - a social security item and a document item that are unlinked.

This discussion has been closed.