mgomes
mgomes
Community Member
edited April 2021 in Families

Hello,

Error when switching from Family to Single User account:
Change Account Type -> Use 1password by myself

ERROR MSG ------------------

Failed to switch to an individual account.
ServerError: 438
Session: X2ISJLYPUJHLRNV3EXTJ2DXT5E
Time: 2021-04-12T15:29:39.072Z

END OF ERROR MSG -----------------

Can someone please help me switch my account to a single user account?

Also, I have paid on Apple App Store for a single user license, it was charged on my credit card, but the single user paid subscription is NOT enabled on my 1password account, and the family account is frozen. Can someone help me have my account working?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1password account

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mgomes!

Also, I have paid on Apple App Store for a single user license, it was charged on my credit card, but the single user paid subscription is NOT enabled on my 1password account, and the family account is frozen.

If you already have an Individual account when you try to convert your Families account, then it would explain the error message: since you have an Individual account already, converting from Families to Individual won't work (you cannot have two individual accounts with the same email address).

We will be happy to help you with this though. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• mgomes
    mgomes
    Community Member

Hello, I have done that yesterday: #RBJ-79168-215

thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@mgomes:

Thank you for the update and for sharing the ticket number! I see that my colleagues are already helping you via email, so I will let you continue the discussion over there :+1:

ref: RBJ-79168-215

This discussion has been closed.