Sites that need 3 items to sign in

KelliT
KelliT
Community Member
edited April 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Hey I'm new here - and have been using 1Password about 6 months. I have a site I use frequently that requires

A Plan ID
A member number
and a password.

1pass has created a few different logins - one with plan ID and password. One with Member number and password -- but I cannot get 1Password to give me all three. Any ideas?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: ???
OS Version: OS 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2021

Hey @KelliT , Welcome to 1Password :)

Sounds like that website has two password fields - the member number and the password fields are both set as password fields.
    Can you share the link of the login page here so I can test it? If you prefer to do so privately, you can send it to us via email, but if the website is publicly available then feel free to post the link here.

Also, the details in your message says you're using 1Password 7.7 - you should be on version 7.8 by now. Make sure you don't have any pending updates in 1Password.
    Are you using Safari as your browser?

• KelliT
    KelliT
    Community Member
    edited April 2021

Yes - Safari

Heres a screen shot. The first two fields are populated because I just used the site. These are the three fields to fill out.

~Screenshot removed by admin~

• @KelliT

Thanks for sharing the screen shot. It's still unclear what site this is happening on. Can you share the URL for us to test?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@KelliT:

Thank you for the URL! I was able to fill all three fields with 1Password in Safari. Can you please enter your password in the login form, and click on the Save in 1Password button that should appear then? It should create a single 1Password item, which can fill all three fields.

• KelliT
    KelliT
    Community Member

Hey - That seems to work. Thank you.

• On behalf of Ana, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.