Firefox extension icon keep being locked

Options

When i do click locked icon extension it opens web page to log and when i log there it stays locked. I ve to relog everytyme with secret key etc but then when i m logged in there autofill does not works cuz i guess extension is for ever locked

1P extension version 1.24.0 installed

https://gyazo.com/fd912d2b90b0483897d7262750a231ad

Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Fabrizio1P
    Fabrizio1P
    Community Member
    Options

Ok case closed! i figured out my mistake...as i log in, up the icon extension appear a popup 'Add account to 1P' or something like that (i dont know what exactly is but i m sure i miss that at first). By the way as soon as i allowed that popup, extension started work like a charm like it does when i do use Google Chrome. Its true i ve to fill everytime credentials and secret key but i guess is cuz i dont save history and use firefox in a privacy mode.

• Fabrizio1P
    Fabrizio1P
    Community Member
    Options

------>up the icon extension appear a popup 'Add account to 1P' or something like that (i dont know what exactly is but i m sure i miss that at first)<-----

Lol ok i figured this out too i guess,its Firefox asking to allow 1password to manage credentials and password.
    Ok guys sorry,basically my issues are cause i m not so used with Firefox browser.

• @Fabrizio1P

No worries. We're happy to hear you found a solution. Please let us know if you run into other difficulties.

This discussion has been closed.