Deutsche Bank Onlinebanking login not recognized by Chrome extension

Options

I try to login to Deutsche Bank Onlinebanking:

https://meine.deutsche-bank.de/trxm/db/

You need to fill the fields "Filiale", "Konto", "Unterkonto" and "PIN". The first 3 fields are some numbers, the PIN field is a alphanumeric pin.
If I enter my credentials and use the "Save Login" function of the Chrome extension, I am able to create an entry in 1password with all these fields. It looks like this:

Looks valid, and all the values are correct for my login, and no values are missing.

However, if I open the browser and navigate to that page for login, 1Password isn't offering any credentials to autofill in the first place. That website isn't recognized as asking for a login. However, I can click on the 1Password Chrome extension icon, and here the correct entry is offered, and entries are filled correctly if I click on the blue autofill button. So basically 1Password works, but isn't offering autofill automatically.

I did not deactivate autofill for that page, and things doesn't change even if I right-click one of the input fields and choose "show 1password" from the Chrome context menu.

I'm wondering why 1Password isn't offering autofill automatically.

1Password Version: 7.6.797
Extension Version: 1.24.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Family account

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Tertius3 ,

1Password doesn't seem to think that this is a login page, so it doesn't show up inside the fields.
    Saving and autofilling on the page does work correctly as you mentioned, so I'm glad you can autofill your information from the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser.

I'll let our developers know about this and see if there's anything we can improve here. Thank you for reporting it :)

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

Many thanks für your response. I know banking websites tend to be nasty and totally non-standard from a developers' point of view, so good luck for both of us.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @Tertius3 :)

This discussion has been closed.