[Standalone] Chrome doesnt work anymore

Options

Hi I use a standalone version of 1password and the browser extension works on all browsers except Chrome. If I install it then it goes to the 1password account but I don-t use it as I have the standalone version ..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @briccardo,

Before going further, please try these steps to ensure we have the correct extension and let me know how it works.

Uninstall the current extension you have on your browser and get the classic 1Password extension from here: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/ => scroll down to "Install the 1Password classic extension" and select your browser.

• briccardo
    briccardo
    Community Member
    edited April 2021
    Options

it doesnt work @Nhat_Nguyen

• @briccardo

Have you given 1Password a complete quit?

1. Look for our helper in the menu bar near the WiFi indicator and the clock. Right-click (Option-click) on the helper and select quit 1Password completely.
    2. Quit Chrome.
    3. Wait a few seconds and then open 1Password from the Dock or the Applications folder before opening your browser.
  • briccardo
    briccardo
    Community Member
    Options

awesome, it works now! thanks :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Tommy and Nhat, you are welcome @briccardo! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.