Non-shared Favorites

finwe
finwe
Community Member

Hi,

I've ranted about this a while back, there are multiple closed threads requesting this, some of them 5 years old. It has been said you are planing to implement it correctly.

Can we in a foreseeable future expect favorites that are not shared with all people with access to the vault item? Current behavior is really annoying and explaining it to new team members is even more annoying.

Thanks for reply and consideration.

1Password Version: n/a
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: n/a
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• Hi @finwe

Finding a more intuitive way to handle favorites in a shared vault environment is definitely something that our team would like to address in the future, though I don't have any updates or plans to share at this time. As my colleague Ben wrote in a previous thread, any major changes in this area would likely be in the "someday" category.

Apologies for the added work that is required when onboarding your new team members. This is a request we're actively tracking, so I've added your feedback to our internal database. Thank you for taking the time to share this today.

ref: dev/b5/b5#950

• finwe
    finwe
    Community Member

OK, thanks for clearing this up a bit.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Max, you are welcome @finwe! For any other suggestions, please reach out anytime :)

This discussion has been closed.