Banking Category

It is most likely a silly question but still, I see discussions about Bank account category. But my 1Password 7 on Mac I do not see this category. Where is it? see image https://monosnap.com/file/5P6zc6569MlsaOgu7dBzYX92DhxfTs

1Password Version: 7.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hello @kvora,

Can you please give me more details about a Bank account category? Most of the time, a bank account only has a username and a password like a regular login item, so there is no need to have a Bank account category. However, if you want to organize your banks, you can put them in tags. You can go here for more details.

• kvora
    kvora
    Community Member

Hello
    Recently Allison Sheridan of Nosillacast was talking at length about 1 Password. During the show she mentioned about a category bank account where she stores Account number routing number etc.
    Here is a direct quote
    "1Password recently added bank accounts as a specific category. I created my entries before this category existed, but they’re so much easier because it has dedicated fields for things like the routing number."

Where is this?

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member

It's along with all the other templates, if I look in the current desktop app:
    ("Bankkonto", since I set my language to German)

Its available for at least 2 months, as I am a new user of 1Password and I find my 2 bank account entries created the day I migrated.

• kvora
    kvora
    Community Member

Thanks. Never looked at + sign

• @kvora

Glad to hear you were able to find it under the "+" sign. Let us know if we can help with anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.