1Password Hangs on MacBook Pro (but nowhere else)

alexclst
alexclst
Community Member

I use 1Password across a M1 Mac mini, Intel MacBook, Intel MacBook Pro, iPhone 12 and 10.5-in iPad Pro. It works fine everywhere except the MacBook Pro, where it has started hanging on launch. See this sample of the process, as I read in another thread you guys want that for debugging... I can remove all 1Password files from my Library, and then upon setting up my account again 1Password will hang. So clearing out local files clearly does not help this issue. Anyway, any idea why this is happening, when the same versions of 1Password (and OS version) are working just fine?

1Password Version: 7.8.2 MAS
Extension Version: Safari, so the same
OS Version: 11.3.1 (20E241)
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2021

@alexclst

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the diagnostics and the sample to an email message addressed to support@1password.com.

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/120876/1password-hangs-on-macbook-pro-but-nowhere-else
    • Your forum username: alexclst

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.
      The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• alexclst
    alexclst
    Community Member

@ag_tommy, here is the support ID I got from sending in a diagnostic file: #CGJ-32647-271.

• Thank you.

ref: CGJ-32647-271

This discussion has been closed.