Please tell me you will update the 1Password app icon to look more like the 1Password Updater icon?

Options
michaelbehan
michaelbehan
Community Member

I saw this 1Password Updater icon and got so excited, thinking it was a new 1Password app icon. Are there any plans to update the current one? I think the current icon could totally lose the rounded corners and just be the circle-lock with a color update to match the richer colors of the 1Password Updater icon. I also realized that the "vault/safe" look of those rounded corners is stealing real-estate from the lock that, to me, clearly defines 1Password's spirit. While realizing the uniform look Apple demands for iOS, I think this would look bad-ass on the desktop platforms.

My strong 2 cents! :chuffed:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Please tell me you will update the app icon to look more like the 1Password Updater icon?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @michaelbehan!

Thank you for the feedback! I think the structure of the icon will remain as it is because it follow the Apple guidelines on macOS (with the rounded corners, for example). If anything, it's the updater icon that should receive an update :)

This discussion has been closed.