Website "MyMiniFactory" not logging in

Options

Hi,
I use the website MyMiniFactory.com fairly regularly. 1Password correctly identified and saved my password for the site.
When I go to the login form, it will identify the username and password fields, and put the 1Password icon next to them. When I click on it, it shows my username. However, when I click on it, the login fields remain blank.
I can, of course, copy and paste my password from 1Password, but it would be a lot more convenient to have the form autofill.
I have tested this in both Chrome and Firefox (though both on Linux).
Could you please investigate if there's a workaround to get MyMiniFactory to work with 1Password?
Thanks for your help,
James

1Password Version: 8.1.0-6.BETA
Extension Version: 2.0.1
OS Version: Ubuntu 20.10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:myminifactory

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @LostCarPark !
    Thanks for reporting this website.

Looks like there are focus traps in that login form that pops up, which prevent the inline menu from functioning properly. Focus traps are currently not supported but we hope to add support in the future. I'll add this website to the list of affected websites in our internal report.

In the meantime, while the inline menu that shows inside the fields doesn't work, the 1Password extension icon on the top right corner of your browser does! When you want to log into the website, bring up the login form, then click the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser and click on "Autofill". That should work well. :chuffed:

ref: dev/core/core#1088

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I just found there's another login page for that website which does work well: https://www.myminifactory.com/login
    Since it is not a popup login form but an actual part of the page, it has no focus traps and works as expected, so feel free to use that login page from now on :)

• LostCarPark
    LostCarPark
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your help, and your quick response. Using "Autofill" on the 1Password icon works perfectly, so I'll remember that one. Hope the focus trap fix works in the future.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm glad to hear it!

And yes, we're all waiting for that fix to be implemented :)

This discussion has been closed.