Pricing in INDIA

UdhayanithiG
UdhayanithiG
Community Member
edited May 2021 in Lounge

Pricing in India is crazy-expensive compared to competition like dashlane, Enpass, Zoho. The competition offers a premium at less than a dollar or free of cost. It is okay to be a bit pricey but in India, it's a lot of money for a password manager. I think pricing need a revise. Especially market like India.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @UdhayanithiG!

I encourage you to reach out to our sales team directly at sales@1password.com, they will be in a much better position to see if there is anything they can do to help ;)

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• phoenix1386
    phoenix1386
    Community Member

Au contraire, 1Password is priced fairly in India. It is a premium product with a solid history of reliability. They are a business and they will sell their products and services at a price they think is fair for the efforts they have put in into building the products and services they provide.

A password manager is not an isolated vault to store and view passwords. Today, there are conveniences such as integration with apps and websites, where 1Password works flawlessly across a spectrum of websites and above all, once again, there is the factor of safety, security and reliability where 1Password does shine.

@ag_ana, if you do not mind, would you tell me how do I contact support via email? There is a bug I wanted to report in 7.8.5, and I had to come here and create an account. I would much rather have the ability to send an email to you directly from the app using a link in the Help menu!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@phoenix1386:

Thank you for sharing your view on this :+1:

if you do not mind, would you tell me how do I contact support via email?

You can either use the contact form on this page, or email directly at support@1password.com. After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• phoenix1386
    phoenix1386
    Community Member
    edited June 2021

Hi ag_ana, I could not use the Support Form since there was no option to send an attachment. I have sent an email now, no ticket number received just yet. This is not an issue for me as what I am reporting is a cosmetic bug that I hope gets fixed in the next release, nothing that breaks the workflow.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@phoenix1386:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

You can also upload screenshots in the forum in the future if you prefer. Here is a screenshot for you:

ref: YIJ-63963-641

This discussion has been closed.